Business Now: Change is the Only Constant (via soldier—of-love)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.❞
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via elauxe)love
Alla Drokina (via nonelikejesus)
Two weeks of my clinical placement are over and I’ve finished all of my competencies with better results than I ever could have imagined. I also passed all of my exams with flying colours. Feeling as though I can actually do this now. I am so happy right now.
I had the best day yesterday. I adore my family and friends more than anything. Hello 20’s!
This cannot be good.
Second time reblogging.